Perfect Path Technologies confusion

I’ve 8 STOP IT plugs and 3 Alpha E cards.  An exhaustive search of the forum and PPT website has not revealed to me clear concise usage parameters.  I own The Gate and that had only one closed ended application and it works well.

One STOP IT each in unused receptacle?  Or two in each if the plug is unused?  The cards, one atop each piece centered, over the power supply or under the unit?  Or stack them.  Thank you in advance.
celtic66
stereo5 ...

"I honestly had no idea. Had I known that, I would have stayed away from this conversation. My condolences to his wife Krissy."

Thank you. You're a class act and much appreciated. 

Frank
Again, the most negative comments are from those who have not tried the products.

It's really wearing thin guys. No point in asking questions of the community and those who have some constructive advice, when people ignorant of the product take up all the post lines.
Are you saying this is an acoustic product and not an electrical product? (Both?)

theaudiotweak1,875 posts12-09-2019 10:57pmMore surface area of treatment.

- unterminated mechanical resonance the contacts within the outlet generate. Less resonance results in a cleaner signal all other things being equal.Tom

atdavid ...

• "Are you saying this is an acoustic product and not an electrical product? (Both?)"

Interesting question.  I'd say it could be both. Dampening, while at the same time, affecting the signal. 

Frank