Peachtree Gan 400

after 2 +  years of owning this amp - this class d amp still shines on - very smooth (in a good way) - listen to music for hours (literally) - sounds right - i keep coming back to it - i want my ab amp and class a amp and my tube amp to sound as good and sometimes i think they do - and i can make a strong case for them

the ab amp is a little fatiguing after a while - the tube amp is like owning a car that needs to go in the shop every other week

it sounds good for stretches - then it needs work - sounds good - then want to upgrade tubes - the class a amp i think is sounding great sometimes - but alas my class D amp sounds good most of the time 

the class d amp keeps chugging along - sounding wonderful all of the time - in a time where class d is not trending like it was 2 years ago - the peachtree is so underrated. 

128x128smargo

Right on.  Even my experience with my PS Audio S300 Ice Power modules sounded really good for the $. 

There is newer class D technologies evolving 

the only GAN mosfet ever made for audio was developed by INT Rectifier

for a customer but then scrapped the order Alberto Guerra of AGD Audio bought up 

the stock being a very well versed engineer ,and consulting with other experts in the field to now made the Best ClAss D Amplifier currently made.

@audioman58 I owned the AGD audion and ran with benchmark LA4 preamp for two years. Never needed anything more then I got to hear the orchard audio starkrimsom monoblocks and I sold my AGD immediately. Just saying AGD I don't think may be he best GAN amp in their price range (atlesst the Audions) in my experience. I also have owned the GAN400 and thinks he Carina GAN betters it in SQby a lot. Both are fine amps.