Pass Labs INT 60 VS. Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP VS. Arcam A49

Tying to decide between the Pass Labs INT 60 integrated amp and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated tube amp. I currently have the Arcam A49 which is excellent but looking for something with even more detail. All three have many excellent reviews, looking for input to make a decision. I have Wilson Audio Sasha 1 speakers, an Arcam D33 DAC, Rega Apollo-R CD, Clearaudio Performance DC turntable with a Manley Chinook phono stage. 
kenepeters
Jafant, did you notice that both Pass integrateds seemed challenged by 2 Ohm loads?

Post removed 
Deep down I really wanted the Primaluna Dialogue HP but ended up going with the T+A PA 2500R because I knew it was a sure bet, it has the power & warmth I wanted, even more than the Pass Labs. When I can save up I will also get Primaluna Dialogue HP for my other system. 

I would disagree that using a tube amp with the Sashas is ’inappropriate.’
I had WATT/Puppies for 8 years, and used mostly tube amps with them, and this was back in 1987, when their impedance in the top octave dropped to 1.7 (not a huge difference than it is now, but still...). But for a more recent appraisal, one might want to read Art Dudley’s review in Stereophile, where he used Shindo monoblocks with the Sasha for the review and had no problems with them.
While I am sure solid state would handle the speakers more easily, Dave (Wilson) voiced no objective to my using tubes. This was when he and I were both California-based (his factory was in Novato, CA, about 30 minutes from San Francisco) and I was one of the earliest customers. From what I see, the Sasha now drops to 2 ohms. And one of the principals at the late Fi Magazine used tube amps with his WATTS as well. I heard no problems.

I understand the concern, but it’s not really verifiable without listening. Some tube amps will crash and burn, but certainly not ALL of them.
Why don’t you simply call Wilson Audio and just ask them if THEY have any objections if you ever want to acquire a Primaluna? They’ll tell you outright so you can at least continue to consider it or - if they object - remove it from consideration.

Wilson Audio representatives have told the OP that they believe the Primaluna Premium HP would be a good and suitable choice for the Shasha. I'd trust their assessment. I think that this would be a very natural sounding musical pairing. 
Charles