OCD mickey website and negativity.

I see videos from this individual frequently he's got a show every night almost on YouTube which is live. It's interesting.

I'm not familiar with the brands on his website and he doesn't seem to be happy about lots of stuff. He visits stores and complains about how terrible their equipment is and that no one knows what they're doing without really explaining him himself.

I've learned many things from him but I don't know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre, I'm not gonna mention it here but maybe I'm wrong. There are many outstanding so-called higher end audio gear that's out there and he doesn't seem to carry any of it.  

emergingsoul

I like to watch OCD have his nervous breakdowns and then recover. In the recovery stage he can be charming and level. It can be suspenseful and entertaining to watch him go though his process. He is the very embodiment of the hyper audiophile, and that is we when we are at our most exposed and vulnerable to our passion.

Pretty safe bet Mikey is sweet as apple pie when you put your hard earned dollars in his pocket, thus becoming a full fledged member of the Tribe.

Pretty sure he also tells guys to go out and buy something else he doesn't carry, if he thinks it's a better fit for them.  Pretty safe bet he's not all that desperate for your hard earned cash and will try and say whatever to get it (like certain others).

@deep_333 

Maybe somewhere, sometime Mikey recommended a piece of gear he doesn't sell.  Good for him if that happened.  Unfortunately, that does not fit with his industry black sheep, expose industry lies and rip offs, trust me, join the Tribe schtick.  

Again, I ask how is this marketing hype any different than what the big bad industry insiders promote?   "passive RF/EMI filtering technology utilizing rare earth minerals in a polymer matrix, as well as treatments to the live and neutral leg to reduce magnetic flux, as well as a crystal wafer resonating disc which activates in the presence of AC power."  

No doubt we all need a crystal wafer resonating disc, maybe several, to make our systems sound great.

...enjoying the show....but the popcorns’ down to the unpopped....

As for a ’crystal wafer disc that resonates’, I think I can hold off on that for awhile...😏 No firm idea on WTH it’ll need or have to have to work proper....

Besides, my samurai Iaido classes are taking up free time of late....

Really, who cares? It’s just a dumb hobby mostly related to old guys with more money than sense.