New SS integrated choice....Rotel 1572Mk2, Audiolab 7000A, Exposure 2510

OK, got sick for awhile and off course on buying a new integrated to replace Marantz PM8005 to be moved to office. Looking to upgrade my sound quality overall.  (Was looking at Belles Aria but got off the record feedback units have been having some higher than average issue rates so I am moving onto other options.) Reviews online got me focused on 3 in particular, none of which I have heard before namely Rotel 1572MK2, Audiolab 7000a or 9000a and Exposure 2510. First two are readily available and I can get shipped to Hawaii free which is attractive as it saves $150-200. I want new because it ups odds of satisfaction especially as no techs in HI. Will drive Kef R300s or Ohm Walsh 2-100s in 14 x14 LR with arched 9 ft ceilings rising to 20 feet. Looking to keep costs below $3k new. I dont know what the "British" sound really means...only have heard Rega Brio which was fine but sideways move. Interested in feedback from anyone familiar with these brands, sound characteristics, reliability, etc. Aloha.

joekapahulu

Looking to upgrade my sound quality overall.

This is far too vague to make a meaningful recommendation so can you be more specific?  What improvements are you looking for?  .

I guess more detail, clarity and separation of instruments, more realistic sound of music.  That's about the best I can describe as since I have had only limited exposure to other Amps. My old SAE separates seemed to deliver that detail and separated instruments. My prior upgraded McIntosh mc250 sounds warmer but is less detailed but sounds real to my ears. I know I'm not articulating this well but I don't know that I can truly describe it in audiophile terms. I've seen the terms but I don't know that I truly know what the are if I have heard them. The current amp is clean but not as real sounding. It's a little warm to my ears but doesn't seem to separate instruments  out in a Soundstage with placement. My SAE did do that.

If possible, you should go to a local dealer and listen. Hopefully you will recognize what you like when you hear it. Don’t worry about price. Just listen for sonic quality that resonates with you. Then when you found it (hopefully) you can either justify the price or work on finding something similar for less money. It’s good to set a responsible budget , but sometimes when you hear something that’s truly superior, meaning it sounds great to you, the budget may be adjusted accordingly. Nothing wrong with asking for opinions here, but listening is better. Even better than a home demo of one item because you can compare multiple components in the same system. Example- I was sure I needed a new amp, which the dealer could have sold me, but the dealer showed me that the sonic upgrade I was looking for was better served with an upgraded preamp in the same system and I was shocked at how much more the preamp brought than changing the amp. I know that the internet is the modern way to buy, but I still believe the dealer demo route is more effective when you’re trying to figure things out. Good luck.