New MOFI speaker (Andrew Jones)

Here is some info on the new MOFI/Jones speaker:

128x128mofimadness

I was thinking of trying out the new MoFi speakers but bought another acoustic guitar instead. It sounds like live music (only when played, otherwise it's fairly quiet). 

I appreciate the contemporary slightly retro look compared to the Tannoy's bur still think they missed the mark on the styling. 

I understand the front baffle shape but where it merges with the edges of the enclosure looks abrupt and clumsily integrated.  

a smooth, blended continuous shape would have looked so much better or at least flush with the enclosure walls.  

also better selection of finishes and grille colors would have really put it over the top.  

Looks like Stereophile will be giving a review shortly. John Atkinson, while reviewing another product made mention of it. 

I received my Source Point 10's yesterday.  They are in the walnut finish and they are huge. I definitely need the Motif stands. They look strange and a little unsteady on my skinny pedestals. I plan to stain the wood a darker Cappuccino color to blend better with my contemporary room which has the darker furniture color. I own a pair of $10,000 Alta Alec's, so once the Source Point 10's are fully burnt in, things will get very interesting. The Alta's are Phenomenal.

Right out of the box I thought to myself, Houston, the audio industry has a problem. The Motifs are amazing. They are punchy and the sound stage is huge. They sound the livest, I ever heard, and that includes speakers from any audio show I attended. 

I remember last summer my wife and I were riding our bikes in Central Park in New York City. We saw a a 4 piece band playing near a lake. We pulled over and sat on a bench to listen. My Wife commented on how great they sounded. I turned to her and responded, "I can spend millions on equipment and never get that sound".

I am 65 and have been an audiophile since I was 15. When I was younger, I saved my money to buy Fisher, Pioneer, and Marantz receivers. As I became older I got caught up in the equipment frenzy. I made a lot of bad purchases. The Mofi Source Point 10's are the real deal. Again, they are the closest I have heard to actual live music, and they are not yet broken in. To me the Audio industry has gotten out of control with over hyped a grossly expensive equipment. They have a  big problem here with these $3700 speakers. The Motifs are not in the best cabinetry and finish as $100,000 plus speakers, but to me they produce sound that is as good as it gets. 

Good feedback from an actual owner, but why do you keep calling them Motifs?