New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
Stereophile from Munich Audio 2019 on the Perspective2:

This was my first sound demonstration at High End 2019, and it was a doozy: The soundstage was super-enormous and super-transparent. The bass was invisible until it appeared, and then it was succinct and as big as it needed to be. Tone character was spot-on, and images were precisely drawn.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/joseph-audio-speakers-alluxity-and-doshi-electronics-purist-cabl...
Thanks Mark.

Certainly a promising show report!

Note that stereophile’s editor mentioned in the comments section that John Atkinson has a follow up review of the Perspective2 coming in the July issue. I’ll be VERY interested in that review as his earlier review of the Perspectives raised some eye-brows, seemingly a luke-warm review.

As mentioned earlier in this thread Stereophile is also reviewing the Pulsar2s.
I have not heard the Pulsar's but can comment on the Pulsar 2's as I am a proud new owner of them. All I can say is they are a stunning standmount speaker. The amount of bass that comes out of them is surprising. It just does everything right. From not to bright hi's and excellent mids to tight bass and large soundstage. I am using these in a room that is 15x12 with 8ft ceilings to an open staircase. They replaced PMC Twenty5.26's, which are great speakers in their own right. The Pulsar 2's just work better in my room. I am a bass guy so I added a PMC Twenty sub and I am floored by the sound. Best decision I made so far in this hobby wa going to the Pulsar 2's.

Great, thanks for letting us know darren.
I get the feeling the new graphene models will have upped the popularity of the Joseph Pulsar/Perspective speakers.
I'm really intrigued by what JA at Stereophile will have to say about the new Perspectives in the July issue.  Apparently he's already written the review.
I'm really intrigued by what JA at Stereophile will have to say about the new Perspectives in the July issue.
5 stars obviously. I've never seen a bad stereophile review