New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

@tweak1 , thanks for your remark. My LSA GaN 350 Voyager was sent back for the repair, but it came back with the same performance and a worse physical shape (they have broken the plastic frame of the case without even letting me know about it). Do you use the back RCA/Balanced selection switches? Independently of which of the inputs I use, my Voyager sounds more or less acceptable only if one of the channels (the left one) is in RCA and the other one is in XLR positions. Otherwise, the amp sounds like a $100 Sony amplifier from BestBuy. They were not able to or did not wish to spend enough attention to arrange this issue, literally returning the amp as it was (and not precisely, because of the broken case). If you like how it sounds, there could be possible to do something. I contacted Ric Schultz earlier regarding the problem with my Chery Megaschino, he said he cannot help.  (but Ralph has agreed very kindly to try to arrange it, but finally, to my surprise, it was repaired for $80 by a technician who is within 10 minutes of driving distance from my house, hope this will last). I will try to contact him though am not too optimistic that this amp may sound good. 

@kuribo , honestly, I did not notice any dependence of the frequency response on speaker loads. I tried the Voyager with three different pairs of Thiel speakers in three different systems. The problem is not literally in frequency response (in both high and low frequencies). It rather gives a "dead" sound for my taste. I cannot explain it logically, though soundstage and separation could have been better. Curiously, I enjoy even more Nuprime   ST10 class D amp. And there is just no comparison with Cherry Megaschino amp, which I indeed enjoy. 

I wouldn't ever even begin to believe that what I prefer in audio components would have any relevance for others. 

@kuribo, really?   Then why do you continue to post your recommendations on Class D amplification and ridicule those who choose to spend more than your  mandated $1000?   You are contradicting yourself.

@ddafoe 

Then why do you continue to post your recommendations on Class D amplification and ridicule those who choose to spend more than your  mandated $1000?   You are contradicting yourself.

Do I really need to explain the difference between subjective preferences and objective performance again?

Post removed 

@niodari 

My V chassis is all metal. My system is all XLRs, so never tried the RCAs. Maybe shoot Ric a couple of photos pointing out the situation

Good Luck