Network Switches

david_ten
@nonoise,

Thanks for posting a link for the switch and steering back this thread on track 😉

@thyname - I am not at all surprised by the overwhelming response to EtherRegen. 
Post removed 
@atdavid I'm Keetakawee from Fidelizer. You know internet bring the worse things of mankind and I took my stance to fight those who try to ruin other people's hobby like them. However, I always treat my clients right and you will never see anyone being mistreated as a client.

This switch is what I developed for myself along with other possible products I decided to use it personally because it will lead to controversial if they get out to light. I bought a few audiophile switches before, trying some highend one along with other tweaks without success and EtherStream is too effective to keep in the dark. And they don't need to pay larger sum of money like $600-1500 USD.
Post removed 
I am back to this discussion and will tout the Sonare product again. See the post below about eliminating the noise that these switches are also trying to eliminate. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/heard-the-computer-audio-design-gc1/post?postid=1828637#1828637