Need Advice Asap - Terrible experience with a seller on Reverb (Iso Acoustics Gaia ii)

Hi all,

I made this huge mistake of buying 2 boxes of Gaia 2 isolation feet from this seller on Reverb. It was described as Mint/Unused condition. But when the items arrived, I noticed that the outer layer of plastic was missing. It only had to two sticker tapes where the box and lid connect (as you can see in the photos). I had a bad feeling and when i opened the box, they had obvious signs of wear. Big marks all over the sides of every single one of them. Some worse than others.

When I requested to return and get a refund, he basically accused me to taking advantage of him by swapping some old used feet and trying to return them for new. He has been harassing me all evening and I have been firm that I will return and expect a full refund. He says if the serial numbers don’t match, he will not accept the return. I reported this to Reverb customer support and they’re looking into it. Oddly, this guys seems to have 5 star reviews. Pretty sure they’re all paid reviews. I should have stayed away when the price was too good to be true.

Anyway, here’s the listing (do not buy): https://reverb.com/item/83466198-isoacoustics-gaia-ii-isolation-feet-for-speakers-subwoofers-set-of-4

Just curious, has anyone experienced anything like this? What are my options here? How can I prove that I didn’t just take the new ones and replaced it with some old used ones. This is so absurd I don’t know how to handle this guy. Never experienced anything like this before. please advise, thanks!

prashanth14485

Oh no. Take pics of the Gaia's you received showing damage and ser. #s. Take pics of the shipping box with close up of the label showing his address plus yours. Also, the Gaias in the box. This might help support the fact that this is what you received.

Keep in touch with PP, tell them about the 7 day return policy. Good luck.

Reverb tends to have a high percentage of shiisters. The quality of seller will be a lot less than the Gon or elsewhere. Avoid it if you can. laugh

As above. I would avoid Reverb.  Have heard of multiple problems similar to yours on that site.