My last Integrated Amp: $5-10,000?

I would like to hear recommendations regarding integrated amplifiers costing between $5-10,000. This will be my last amplifier for quite a while. I prefer to buy used when I can but also prefer no older that 2-3 years.  My speakers are likely to change every couple of years and I may keep more than one pair.

I like a detailed and transparent sound with air and the ability to easily to pick out the location of the instruments/singers.   I have liked the class A that I’ve heard and I’ve liked the tubes that I’ve heard but I don’t want to mess with tubes.  Also, I do not want a streaming device and I’d rather not have a built in DAC but I can live with it. 

My music preferences are vocals and 70-90s rock. 
So far I have identified the following possibilities that are available.
Mark Levinson: No 585 at $8400 and ML-5805 at $6550.  The latter is a new model and I have read that there have been teething problems. I don’t know if ML have corrected this situation. 
Luxman L-590AXII $7250  has a good reputation and longevity but is relatively low powered.

McIntosh MA5300, Coda CISB, and Gryphon Diablo 120 are also possibilities if available.

chinook9

Which one would you choose ? Not the best speakers, and digital source.

Start at 1:20.

As for Luxman, it cannot compete with Accuphase, ask any Japanese audiophile.

Yeah, D'Agostino Momentum is better than any mentioned above by everyone. SS, I mean.

There is or was one used for sale for $25K.

Never thought i would say this as I own two great integrateds the evo 300 tube and Levinson 383 newly restored by Levinson. Don’t use the prima until the winter for obvious reasons (heat) Was at my local dealer he had a mint Marantz PM- K1 Ruby he said it would surprise me not a big class d output guy, had a peachtree once tones of power great midrange but no air/ top end. Was expecting the same thing with the Ruby boy was I wrong. No heat perfect for the bedroom with Tannoy minis and a Rel 9 x sub. The amp took me for a loop incredible sound with tons of power drove my Hales Revelation 3’s easy which dips down into 2.8 ohms.   Incredible amp let’s just say it never went back for 2k in mint condition it was a steal. These are also made in Japan so the build quality was out of this world takman resistors high-quality propylene capacitors beautiful glass epoxy circuit boards I’m blown away. And the moving coil stage is phenomenal! Listening to Porcupine Tree’s new album right now it doesn’t beat my main rig but it comes close for half the price

Also this uses a toroidal power supply not smps probably the best value piece of audio I’ve ever owned 🤘🤘🤘

I would also add Bryston B-135 cubed to your list.

If you want to keep the price down the Moonriver Audio Ref integrated is only $5k new and has great reviews. Said to drive most speakers really well. I’ve heard it with a Focal Kanta 3.

If you switch speakers a lot you should probably try to find an amp that can drive almost anything.

I think I heard the Bladelius Oden a few months ago and according to the specs it should handle all speakers as it outputs 2x400w into 8 ohm. It is a bit outside your price range but might be worth looking up.

https://highfidelity.pl/@main-998&lang=en

Lots of choices … Luxman gets a lot of love here, deservedly so, … but … if future speakers could be a demanding load, current-hungry, etc I would consider a Plinius. They are biased heavily into class A, but have a lot of power and current available, stable into low impedances.