My experience with The Music Room

In short it was a good one.I purchased a set of Revel Salon 2 speakers in mahogany. I bought them sight unseen and l didn't listen to them but judging from there reputation l took a chance.My sales person was great,as soon as l paid they were on a pallet coming across country. They arrived right away in factory boxes and were shrink wrapped in waterproof material. I also noted that the strapping was nylon instead of steel and there were protective pads at all touch points.Best of all the speakers would have passed for brand new.The grills,spikes and instructions were in unopened wrappers.There was a nice thank you letter inside.l would not hesitate to buy from them in the future. I can only speak from my experience and it was great. 

128x128vinnydabully

I have purchased from MD many times.  In fact I just placed an order for a couple of power cords about two hours ago.

Enjoy you new speakers!

I have done a lot of business there.  Both buying and selling.  I have had nothing but a great experience with them.   I always ask for Jason Manning.  Great guy to deal with.

I like TMR and have had good experiences with them as a buyer. But before you buy a used item from them (or anyone), I suggest requesting the serial number of the item so you can check with the manufacturer on its actual age. I bought from TMR once and it turned out to be an older item than originally described in the ad. 

I have had outstanding buying experiences with both TMR (ML No. 523) and Audio Classics (ML No. 515), When I picked up the preamp at TMR, I was given a tour and accorded a listening with Wilson Benesch speakers and other high end components. The folks at Audio Classics installed my Ortofon A95, recently returned from Denmark after a receiving a complete overhaul, before shipping it to me. I would highly recommend both without hesitation!

@eurorack That was an unfortunate situation with your cd player.  I doubt they knew the unit was inoperable as something could have happened while it was in transit to you.  Mail services don’t always handle our electronics with care.  You would have been good to go if you returned it within your return window.  I know issues arise with electronics, buying new houses or cars.  What’s important to me is, how does the Hifi dealer, home builder or car dealer handle my warranty issue.  TMR will take care of you within the warranty window.  That’s all I can ask for as they have no control over something that stops working unless they knew it before selling it. Kinda hard to prove they knew?