My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

Showing 20 responses by audphile1

That’s probably because you have the repeat mode selected. Check on top of the queue

Go into queue and unselect it by hitting the loop arrows on top of the screen until they’re no longer highlighted 

Above 9 on this picture 

I am not experiencing any of these issues using Conductor 4 with N200. Try contacting Aurender support. 

Just updated conductor 4 to latest version. No issues. Using iPhone and iPad

Found a bug! I like Dark theme. The app reverts to Device Theme every time I close and open it. I’ll check Aurender forums. 
@blisshifi are you experiencing this too?

I emailed Aurender support. Not that it’s a big let down by any means. I’m curious how the Aurender software engineering and QA teams missed this. It’s not like it’s impossible to test. Almost like they knew all these issues existed and still rushed it out the door. 

Well the good news is that if your iPhone or iPad Appearance is set to Auto and it goes into dark mode after sunsets, your conductor app will reflect that. Lol

@audioman58 the issue is with the controller app, not with the streamer OS. Reboot doesn’t help. 

I posted this on the aurender beta tester forum in addition to the email I sent earlier. 

It’s an issue with the release. It can’t be fixed unless a new update is pushed. 

Got a response from support. They’re working on fixing the color theme issue. As I suspected it will be fixed in the next release.  These types of bugs can only be addressed by releasing an update. And I'm also noticing lag between adding to queue and playing a song if I choose add to end and play.
Like I said above, catching these issues in test should have been easy and that would’ve prevented a buggy update. 
@txp1 send an email to support please and detail all the issues you’ve run into. 

Just sent Aurender support a link to this thread. For some additional info they can gather here as well as some incentive to set the bar higher with future releases.

To @benanders point…

When you go to Settings, hit Help…then hit Send Remote Support Email. It will open a new email and automatically include your device details and even your DAC details if your streamer is connected to your DAC via USB.

As a fallback, Conductor 3 can still be downloaded and used while they’re fixing these issues. Not saying the issues in the latest release are acceptable. Just in case you’re annoyed enough to not want to use the v4. It’s the remote app issues and switching to another version won’t impact sound quality.

@txp1 glad to hear that clearing cache resolved the shuffle and repeat issues. 
congrats on the N200!

If you have a library of local files I highly recommend copying that to a 2.5” SSD to mount inside the N200. Best performance that way. 

Got email from Aurender support that a new version with the color theme fix is available. Go to App Store and install the latest update. Seems to be working as designed now. 

Aurender fixed the bugs and made an update available in app store 3/20/2024. Very quick turnaround. Problems fixed.