Musical Surroundings Phonomena II+ -OR- Moon 110lp v2 -OR- Parasound ZPhono XRM Phono

I have a Rega P3, which one would be my best bet? Does anyone know the differences and weather the Musical Surroundings is nearly twice as good as the Parasound, as the price suggest?

What I am lacking from my setup is detail. The more complex the music is, the blurrier it gets

grislybutter

I had the Vibe MkII. Upgraded to 20/20. A nice step up from the Vibe. Same smooth and natural presentation but more detailed, quieter and more engaging. If you can find a used 20/20 and can swing it, you won’t regret it. FWIW, I was using a low output MC cartridge with the Vibe and it kept the noise floor low enough. Both phono amps offer flexibility to dial in pretty much any cartridge. For your set up, a phono amp on the level of 20/20 is more appropriate. 

@audphile1 the MkII is already a bit over my budget. I am not sure this where I need to push my limit, I need a better amp, and a sub, all that would improve the sound of my speakers. I would benefit the most from cleaning my LPs

I never tried the Parasound but the Rega mm mk5

the winner is the Moon. 

The Musical Surroundings was nice but a little flat, the Moon did it right, detail, depth, sweet and rich sound. 

The Rega was bad, I will be kind and not elaborate on how bad. I guess they know how to make good turntables. 

Customer support from Musical Surroundings was almost non-existent. Rega's was OK. Simaudio's was the best. 

Post removed