Musical Design D-140 Amp

I have currently obtained an old sound system from my mom.  She had a boyfriend way-back-when who thought he was the shizzle when it came to this stuff.  My mom told me to get this stuff out of her house, and now uses a compact Bose system.  Seems the amp may be a good one, but I'm not sure about the other stuff.  I wanna sell it, but I'm totally uneducated when it comes to this stuff. 

Musical Design D-140 ampHarmon/Kardon FL 8300 5 disc changerHarmon/Kardon  TD 420 cassette deckHarmon/Kardon HK3250 tunerSpeakers, cords, etc.
Should I sell as a package?Is it worth anything?
reenwad
Is a preamp ( control amp, with volume ) part of this group of components, which is necessary in connecting it all together ? If you PM me ( click on my name, and follow prompts ), I will discuss further. Enjoy !, and be well. MrD.
Try Lego ....check out what the units are going for on ebay. It's really not equipment people are searching for .Try to do a package deal for $200 ...and take anything you can get.It was nice stuff 30 years ago.Belts are about ready to go on cassettes  deck and 5 cd disk player.Clean the equipment  up ,clean sells for more.Clean cassettes heads with Alcohol with a qtip.Good luck.