Musical Design D-140 Amp

I have currently obtained an old sound system from my mom.  She had a boyfriend way-back-when who thought he was the shizzle when it came to this stuff.  My mom told me to get this stuff out of her house, and now uses a compact Bose system.  Seems the amp may be a good one, but I'm not sure about the other stuff.  I wanna sell it, but I'm totally uneducated when it comes to this stuff. 

Musical Design D-140 ampHarmon/Kardon FL 8300 5 disc changerHarmon/Kardon  TD 420 cassette deckHarmon/Kardon HK3250 tunerSpeakers, cords, etc.
Should I sell as a package?Is it worth anything?
reenwad
Try Lego ....check out what the units are going for on ebay. It's really not equipment people are searching for .Try to do a package deal for $200 ...and take anything you can get.It was nice stuff 30 years ago.Belts are about ready to go on cassettes  deck and 5 cd disk player.Clean the equipment  up ,clean sells for more.Clean cassettes heads with Alcohol with a qtip.Good luck.
Is a preamp ( control amp, with volume ) part of this group of components, which is necessary in connecting it all together ? If you PM me ( click on my name, and follow prompts ), I will discuss further. Enjoy !, and be well. MrD.