Music Lovers! Unite in helping Ukraine!

We are fortunate to live in countries that allow us to pursue financial success. I believe most of us on here has attained that to a degree that we are living relatively comfortably.

The Russian military is beginning to utilize all the massive firepower at its disposal. Since their offensive has bogged down, they are changing tactics. Their new tactic is to surround a city and shell it indiscriminately, inflicting as much human misery as possible. A rocket, missile and artillery shell doesn’t care if you are a soldier, old woman, or an infant. Neither does Putin.

When they unleash it like they did in Syria, it will be a humanitarian catastrophe not seen since the Second World War. Death and destruction on a massive scale.

Please, consider giving to a charitable organization to help.

We have so much. Give some of it to whom it will literally make a difference between living and dying. You will be saving a life. A life of someone loved. Just as you love.

unitedhelpukraine.org

This is the charity I used, but there are several more of your choice. International Red Cross, Save the Children, CARE, to name a few.

Please, let’s all do what we can to help.

thecarpathian

@ghasley , sorry about that and thanks for clearing it up. I was more than a bit miffed at the bile and hate that so easily comes out of some peoples mouths. Caught up in the moment, as they say. 

To the others who made sure to censor, take a good long look at what you're leaving up in this thread and have a moment or two of introspection.

For those who are still undecided on where to donate, there's Chef Jose Andres World Central Kitchen.

All the best,
Nonoise

Another channel as the Moderators did not care for my position on making donations through your local Ukrainian church or Synagogue.

I ordered 24 of these for our hockey team.

If you can pull off wearing one of these all proceeds go to: All proceeds from our t-shirt will be donated to Save Our Allies who send special operation veterans and medical teams overseas. They help set up field hospitals and bring medical supplies to Ukraine, aiding in medical support, the evacuation of citizens, children, and the elderly or disabled.

@ghasley     I'm all for making it expensive for Putin financially but less so with lives when the outcome seems pretty inevitable.  Can't see Putin rethinking his actions but hope the West will increase sanctions etc and if there's an unsatisfactory outcome for the Ukraine, then be sure to continue with them until Putin eventually comes to his senses, that's if he has any. The only other way is if the Russian people really feel the pressure of sanctions and act against him, but if that ever happens it will be a long way off and I'm not confident the West will continue with sanctions for that length of time.  

All in my personal opinion of course. 

Post removed 

Former ambassador McFall knows Putin as well as anyone out there. What he has to say is scary. Putin listens to no one. His cabinet is all for show. He lives in his dacha outside of Moscow and rarely comes into the city. He doesn't read newspapers or keeps up on world news. He's surrounded by military yes men and oligarchs.

He made a major blunder misreading the tea leaves and sent in a show of force without proper planning and looks like a fool to military experts. Lots of Russian kids were told this was an exercise. They've left their tanks full of gas for Ukrainians to drive away. There's two videos of a Ukrainian solder just climbing in one and driving away to use later. Another shows a young girl in a troop carrier giving instructions on how to start it and drives away in it. Farmers are towing them away for future use.

That 40 mile long convoy is barely moving. While listening into the coms, we realized there's no digital signature. They're using common radios and the Ukrainians are listening in, knowing where they're going. Russian commanders have taken to keeping a great distance from their troops as a result. Even the Spetsnaz have been hindered by it. They're stealing Ukrainian radios whenever they can.

Putin will react like the madman he is. I think war is unavoidable as Putin wants all of it's former nation states back. He's living in the 19th century. With the Ides of March upon us, I pray he'll have his Julius Caesar moment and we can fix this.

All the best,
Nonoise