McIntosh fuse changeout to make better sound

Have anyone change out the fuse in the back of a McIntosh integrate amp to make it sound better? Does this work or is this a myth? And if it does what kind of fuse? Thx
ucdmac122005
I’m auditioning a couple of fuses, more out of curiosity. So far, I won’t say all of a sudden my system is night and day different , but there is a noticeable air that didn’t seem to be there before. Low end is a bit more solid etc. I’m a fan. 
I don't know, but I was wondering if high end manufacturers of audio components use high end fuses. I have McIntosh 601's. They are 10k + for the pair. You would think companies like this would have researched this potential improvement. Even if they dropped a couple hundred bucks more on a component and it made their product sound better than the competition, they would do it, and list it in their features. I don't remember any company doing this. But they may be trying to cut corners or just don't know about it. No, I haven't tried high end fuses, so that may disqualify me from this discussion. But if some high end companies (like McIntosh) try to weigh in here, ignore them, they probably have not tried them either.
Someone should have bookmarked the passages where manufacturers use aftermarket fuses as it's been done. Holo May DAC is one. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Well Holo Audio checks off every other snake oil claim w.r.t. May DAC (but can't figure out a buffer) so why not add fuses in there?  Starting off with NOS at redbook rates is already a flawed presentation.  I did get a kick out of their marketing. That was some seriously thick spreading of the brown stuff.

https://www.kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/