Mark Levinson Has Saved Me And My MUSIC!!

I am so thoroughly impressed with the Daniel Hertz Master Class Software/C Wave technology.

As a music/artist first audiophile, i.e., someone who doesn’t restrict myself to audiophile recordings only, I possess thousands of poor recordings themselves or poor quality files (mp3s) from very talented obscure artists around the world, accrued over 30 years. I have them because it was the only option.

I was on the fence about buying this software because i hate the sight of anything Apple...and one needs to have a Macbook to install this software. But, i bit the bullet and got myself a Mac.

This software has been the perfect salvage tool for suboptimal recordings and poor quality digital files. It has breathed life into so many old recordings and made them so much more enjoyable. This may easily be the best 600 bucks i’ve ever spent.

Limitations:

This software is only for converting existing lousy quality digital files prior to playback.

If you want the software to intervene and salvage your music on the fly, i.e. streaming, etc, you may need to cough up the dough for his Maria all-in-one streamer+dac+amp (not cheap). I have not decided if i want to go that route because i prefer to buy hires digital files (albums) for permanent ownership whenever i can, i.e., not just "rent" it from a streaming service. I use streaming services only to discover music. The software is good enough for me.

Other:

The deemed health benefits from music processed through this software for playback (the pilot test he talks about in this video) are yet to be seen, in my case, at least. I haven’t visited the doctor for a checkup, or intend to be a guinea pig or prove that the latter is true. But, if it makes me healthier, so be it...I am already extremely happy with the software!!!

Keep listening guys/gals!

deep_333

If you or anyone else stream music 🎶, then this is a breakthrough

the Denmark Audiogroup Everything is very good ,

theirAnsuz  Ethernet switches uses several technologies such as multiples of passive,active Tesla coils, and several other technologies ,and no metal cases on Any of their products which eliminates Magnetism,hyterisis - noise .

did you know all streaming brings in noise ? in digital house to house ,for one it’s not grounded. These switches start at around $2300, there are 4 models  my brother has the middle one D3 worth  every penny , your music now sounds like it should in depth and natural .he had the $3k innuos no contest , And their Ansuz cables much better then anything in their price class.BTW even their lowest price switch clears up your streaming and noise like no others ,synergistic not even in its class, by using multiple Tesla coils ,and other technologies it lowers noises in stages until beyond perceptions details and music lost ,interplay in the background 

now heard not just a blur .their power conditioner also has Tesla coil technologies ,if you buy the D2  cables then they become active shields that have 1/4 inch Mike jacks and thin cables on the switch to plug your cables into this takes the resolution and detail to another level still. My brother has a system of their equipment and Z3 Cryo speakers ,he sold his Wilson Shasha Daw for them ,sounds so good you hate to end the concert.sadly   I have to save $$ that being said one item at a time.

All of the advances made in audio gear over the past several decades bring me to mind of the early days of Mark Levinson when Mark actually owned the company. Mark Levinson audio gear has always had a cache about it. I remember when Mark started the company way back when. He offered extremely expensive gear for the time which was only sold in boutique type audio stores. As I recall Mark did the external design for his products and Tom Colangelo and John Curl designed the electronics.

Construction was superb, and internal parts used in the manufacture of his components were military grade. Over the years I’ve owned a few pieces of Levinson gear: ML-1 and ML-6 dual mono preamplifiers, both of which were on the dark side sonically, but very pleasant to listen to.

I remember that after Mark sold the company to Madrigal that he later attempted to buy the company back, but was unable to. He started Cello Audio where he went on to make further significant contributions to this hobby. Still few audio brands have maintained the cache of Mark Levinson over the years or have been as successful financially.

Some of you need to take your meds cause the OP’s innocuous post went south really fast for no good reason.