Luxmann PD444 is up and spinning!

Some of you know me but it's been awhile since I've posted with any regularity. I've had a gorgeous Luxmann PD-444 turntable sitting next to my Technics 1200GR for 5 years and never used it. Why? We'll I was high and drunk most of the time and didn't want to F anything up. I was also hoping my Russian friend would come visit but that hasn't happened. So, yesterday via signal texting, a few videos and some reprimanding by the Russian (some of you will guess who he is), the Luxmann spins with a Fidelity Research 64-fx tonearm/Pickering XSV4000 set up on the short side and will mount my Victor UA-7082 and disignated cart on the long side. Pretty excited to have this table up and running. After i get the hang of working with the Luxmann, I'll break out my refurbished Victor TT 101 that JP worked on for me and fire that bad boy up. 

Just wanted to share. Brent

128x128knollbrent
Post removed 

He's doing great. Feisty as ever! Chewed my ass the other night as we set up the FR 64X tonearm. But as you all know, that's the Chakster! Tomorrow were setting the Victor UA-7082 tonearm and the Argent 110 MC cart. Then the Victor!

I sold my mint Luxman PD444 table several years ago while we lived in the SF Bay Area. The guy who bought it had a heavy Russian accent. He just missed buying my Technics SP10 because someone had responded before him. I asked him how many turntables he owned. He told me he had 30 (all mint), and that seven of them were SP10s. Could this be the same guy?

Just wanted to share. Tony

@tonykay not the same one. Thanks for commenting. I just mounted my second arm tonight, the Victor UA-7082 and an Argent 110 MC, both NOS stock. Sounds amazing.

He's doing great. Feisty as ever! Chewed my ass the other night as we set up the FR 64X tonearm. But as you all know, that's the Chakster! Tomorrow were setting the Victor UA-7082 tonearm and the Argent 110 MC cart. Then the Victor!

so much stuff heart