Luxman 171A turntable

I am not as versed as so many are and I need a little help. I have a Luxman PD171A turntable. I am running it through a McIntosh C2600 Preamp, then to a pair or McIntosh 901's to a set of il Cremonese II loudspeakers. 

Problem. The turntable has about half the volume of my music streamer. I am wondering if I need a phono preamp. Does anyone know if the Luxman has a built in phono preamp? I cannot find that in its specs nor can I determine if the C2600 has one built in.

Maybe its not a matter of phono pre amp... If anyone has a suggestion or comment please let me know.
Ag insider logo xs@2xrknott
Thanks for the information and advise. I have a Luxman EQ500 on the way. Will run the Luxman PD171 through it. We think the phono stage on the C2600 is just inadequate. 
He doesn't have a Luxman integrated. His TT is plugged into a McIntosh C2600 Pre-amp, which has inputs for MM or MC cartridges.
I have the same TT. I have it hooked up to my Luxman CL38U SE. It has a built in three tube phono stage w/four SUT's. No problem w/low volume. I'm using a Dynavector Karat 17 DX cart. All Luxman integrated have MM/MC phono stages.
I’ve been sorta lusting after that TT. When you get it sorted could you post an opinion of it compared to your previous TT? Maybe it’s not meant for your system...  let me give you my address...
Do you have it plugged into the the correct connections? If the Mac has a phono section, it will be marked, you can’t just plug it in anywhere.
You can google the Mac's owners manual, if you don't have it. From the illustration of the back panel, you're also going to need to know if the Luxman has a MM (moving magnet) or MC (moving coil) cartridge. This will affect the volume as well, I believe.
Good luck
According to the owners manual, the 2600 does indeed have a phono section. The inputs are right there on the back of the chasis. Regarding volume, it’s a phono section and will usually be much lower than a line source. Just turn up the volume control.