LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark

Well we will see next week. Do you own an audio analyzer?

Of course, but Its irrelevant.

Passive components downstream from the final output of an audio system cannot contribute noise or distortion, unless the use of timing constants to create cutoff frequencies is somehow considered distortion.

You have a 'proof' issue in that no image you can produce will be considered 'proof'. For that, you need to have an uninvolved party do the actual testing- someone who does not have a conflict of interest.

This is why I gave you that tip earlier- to continue down this path you risk eroding your credibility even further.

Here's another tip: When confronting something you disagree with on a forum site like this one, generally speaking you'll do much better if you apply this simple rule:

Attack the post, not the poster. (FWIW this is actually in the rules you agreed to when you signed up)

It does not matter if someone is personally attacking you. If you respond in kind, you get caught by the internet tar baby. No-one on the outside looking in will be able to tell who is right and they also will not care. If you want to erode good will and credibility, to be known as a troll, that is a very quick way to do it.

I was asking because if I conduct an experiment, and post my results, you can conduct the same experiment and see if your results are the same. If we both get the same results, then neither of us can argue the validity of the claim.

Which model of analyzer do you own?

Tube guys don't usually own things like bench distortion analyzers. Andy

@amplifierdude  looks like you got deleted...again.

So sorry it was actually taking a turn for the better.

Happy Thanksgiving.

This discussion has been removed

One of our moderators or admins have removed this discussion.

Feel free to contact support if you think this was done in error.