Looking for RCA cables from preamp to amp?

Although I want some good cables for this purpose I don't need to spend $$$$ on each one. I need seven total cables. 

Preamp: Marantz AV10

Amps: NAD M23 and NAD M28

ibisghost

Ditto Blue Jeans cables. Read their articles, good info on how and why cables do matter, make a difference sometimes, and yet you don’t need to spend thousands. Their products are designed well, made well, and inexpensive relative to $$$ “audio specialty cables.” 

Since this is for home theater use or movies you don’t have to get expensive ones, just good quality budget interconnects would do just fine. 

Maybe I should be more clear about my rational, such that folks do not think that I am endorsing Blue Jeans cables as great sounding cables. I tried a couple pairs and found them to perform roughly the same as OEM cables, just better built. On AVR based systems, it is unlikely expensive cables will provide a noticeable improvement. My experience has been they don’t. You need a certain level of high resolution and low noise floor for good sounding cables to make an impact that is cost effective.

Cables for your/anyone's system is a crapshoot.....you really have to listen to them.    I suggest Mogami,......the most expensive cables are an interesting comparison