Looking for a nice outrigger knob like this ...

Can someone recommend where I can buy a nice top knob / nut on an outrigger footer as pictured? https://twitteringmachines.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/marten-parkertrio.2-1536x1024.jpg


Hi Jerry, 

No need for chromed. My preference is brass or mat aluminum. Do you have some sample photos? Also how much would you charge? I need four of them. 



If we make a deal on audiogon outside the classifieds we would get banned.  

Jerry Stephenson


A machinist can make any kind of knob you want.  Here is an extension knob I made to raise some tuning pot knobs up above the tubes and transformers in an amp I used to own.  They are about 3" tall.