looking for a Integrated amp $6,000 range

I'm looking for a Integrated amp without DAC any suggestions ? 
iconicaudio
Primaluna. you need to listen at a brick and mortar store. They can be had used for less cost and fit your price range. I compared a primaluna EVO 100 the starter integrated with a Hegel H390 in a private listening room on $4,500 / pair paradigm speakers.  The Primaluna had better clarity, accuracy if instuments,  The Bass was clear and more defined. The Hegel sounded great too, just less of everything. The little giant killer tube amp is amazing. Primaluna top of the line integrated will impress you.
Gryphon is a top level brand. Higher than Coda, Pass, Rega, Parasound, Rowland etc. Problem is cost.
I thought I would post an update on the Krell K-300i with optional DAC that I recently bought. I think it is now sufficiently burned it. It was also a demo unit at the dealer. So what I am hearing now is likely optimal.

I tried the following (in increasing order of preference): 

1) Krell Ethernet via RJ45 using cheap CAT5 Ethernet cable
2) Krell Balance 1 input via Benchmark DAC3B* using Benchmark XLR
3) Krell Balance 1 input via  AudioMirror Tubadour III SE Tube DAC* using Audience AU24SE XLR 

*DAC got streamed data from Fibre Optic cable (not Toslink) 

The 3rd connection  choice was incredible. It was as good as the CODA CSiB (from 2018 not the latest) that I at one time thought was the best integrated on my power hungry speakers. The 90 watts of Class A on the Krell + the tube on the AMT3SE is a great pairing. Very smooth, with detail and body. The Krell also has some serious bass. The best bass on my Thiel CS3.7s out of a few different brand I have used, Benchmark, CODA, and Krell. 

I sold the CODA today because this Krell with choice 3 was as good as the CODA and the Krell has better digital connectivity, such as HDMI.

The Krell K-300i is a seriously fine integrated amp. I may even sell some gear to simplify with this Krell.