Looking for a component for ripping and playing CD's.

Recently moved to a different state and sold all my audio equipment.  NAD preamp and tuner, Nakamich Dragon, Thorens belt drive turntable with Shure V15VMR, Sony 400 disc SACD player, pair of Hafler DH500's, Krell KMA100's, Definitive BP7000SC's and Polk Audio SDA SRS's.  Sold all my vinyl but kept my collection of approx. 2500 CD's.

New system consists of NAD C538 single CD player, Sangean tuner, McIntosh C-32 preamp, McIntosh MC-2205 amp, Klipsch Forte IV's, a pair of Klipsch RP-1200SW subs and my first ever stand alone DAC, S.M.S.L. SU-1.  I've never streamed before and enjoy Youtube for music and music videos.

My question is does anybody make a hifi component that allows me to rip my CD's and then play them through my DAC?  I really do not want to use a computer to do this.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

EMUAGOGO

emuagogo

Thank you everybody for the suggestions.  It's a lot do digest.  I've been completely out of the loop since I retired 10 years ago and been thinking about trying different ways to listen to music.

Hello EMUAGOGO!  What do you think those fancy devices for ripping CDs are?

They are special pourpose computers. There is no reasonn not to you a laptop or desktop computer for the ripping, storage and playing of yyour CDs. I've bee doing it for at least 30 years. Enjoy the Music!

Lots of good suggestions here but I second gdprentice. I have gone the route of selling large collections of albums and cds and getting a good streamer  no regrets  You obviously love having  a large selection of music  and choices. You will get that with qobiz or tidal and you will save a lot of room. You can create your library with roon in about 5% of the time. I thought of doing what you want to do but decided not to go that route. that's a lot of time  save yourself the brain damage you won’t look back 

As long as you are ripping to a FLAC file, a laptop or PC will be fine. If you want to 'roll your own' I'd recommend using an external NAS (Network Attached Storage) from someonelike Synology.

If you want easy, it's hard to beat the Bluesound Vault 2i. It includes a CD drive and a 2TB disk. 2TB will hold over 34,000 songs or 3,000 albums ripped at 96K X 24 bits. The BlueOS software works well and the overall BlueOS 'ecosystem' is reasonably well established.