Legacy focus 20 20 speakers

I am thinking of buying a pair of the Legacy focus 20 20 speakers. I have heard many great reviews of them but also some that are so bad its given me pause to go ahead with the purchase. Some have critisized them as having poor build quality, (internaly) unmatched drivers, and muddy boomy bass. Has anyone had any experiance with these speakers that may help with my decision. Are the newer models the same as the older ones, or have they been changed in some way. thanks
128x128ghoeper
I've heard 20/20 several times in different systems and it has always been a very musical speaker where you forget about the system and think only about the music. I've heard Vandersteen 5 and was drawn to the speaker, imaging, bass etc. The music was secondary. Both are excellent sound speakers, Legacy is my prefer from the two.

pW
Ive gone to stereophile and read the review on the Vandersteens. They definatly think they are a great speaker at a good price. Will keep them on my short list if the Legacy's dont work out
I should have mentioned the Vandersteen's in the review where the Quatros, not the 5's