Just got AQ Niagara 1200 ...

and WOW ... what an incredible difference this has made in sound quality! ... I am becoming a convert of power conditioning :)

Now I wonder if the following "upgrades" would make any further improvements:

- Power cord. Currently AQ NRG-Z3 to say AQ Thunder
- Power regenerator like PS Audio Powerplant as a Niagara replacement?

Appreciate advise.
fuzzypoodle

Showing 2 responses by nonoise

Thanks, @ozzy 
That's what I needed to hear. After wearing out my google search engine, every review I've read about the Niagara 1200 (and 1000) have nothing but positive things to say about it. 

Sometimes I feel like they're writing what I want to hear about it as it would apply to my system and tastes. 🤔

All the best,
Nonoise
I like to keep my system modestly interfered with when it comes to conditioning. With my Kinki Studio EX-M1, I found that my old Blue Circle Thingee just got in the way. What really floated my boat are the High Fidelity MC-0.5 units as they are passive (not inline with the AC and the amp). 

Having said that, has anyone experienced any diminishing whatsoever of the soundstage or dynamics with the Audioquest 1200? I respect a lot of those who post here and value your ears and I'd hate to go and buy one only to be disappointed. 

That, and for about $400 more, I can get the Core Power 1800 which others whose opinion I value swear by. Saving $400 clams would be nice but, in for a penny, in for a pound, in this hobby.

All the best,
Nonoise