Journey ending speakers

Listening to to my  stereo last night thinking about what upgrade I may do in the future. May upgrade my CD player or change phono cart or a new arm? But one of the things I will never change is my speakers. My journey has ended with the speakers I have now. Are you like me and have your forever speakers? Oh mine are a set of 30 year old 4 way JBL  Studio Monitors 4345s.
ricpan
Acoustat 2+2 electrostatics, built in 1984. I first heard them in a boutique hifi store 30 years ago when I was in my early 20s, and dreamed of owning them for a long time. Purchased a pair six years ago, updated the caps, and I haven't found anything better for my listening room/ears. I've been through half a dozen different amps to drive them, and will probably continue to look for the best match. I've heard plenty of very good speakers since, but nothing that presents music for me like the 2+2s.
I plan to treat myself at retirement to these speakers or something similar.
Magnepan 3.7i with (added) fast subs or the Vandersteen Quatro Wood CT. I really have not decided on amp/preamp yet.
JBL CS 3115 I picked up for $150. Almost got some L300 but for the price I think I'll stick with these for a long while.
I'm another older guy approaching 60 and now have the speakers I'll very likely finish out with:  Dynaudio Confidence C1 Mk II's.

I went from pretty good floor standers (PSB Imagine T's) to the superb Dynaudio stand-mounted monitors late last year after spending several years being amazed by the extremely high resolution + extremely low distortion of my HiFiMan HE-500 planar-magnetic headphone rig.  I decided to try to find loudspeakers that could give me close to that level of accuracy and clarity (with the true-to-life soundstaging only speakers can provide) and I think I've gotten as close to that as I'm going to get with the Dyn's.  

Post removed