Jolida 1501 RC

Im looking for comments on this int amp? How does it compare with the likes of NAD, Cambridge or other Jolida products? Thanks
tbromgard
I am sure if you search the forums / internet you are bound to find something.
Post removed 
I've had one in our great room for the last 4 years that the family uses for movies and occasional music. No problems, non fatiguing, warm, but not very resolving. Overall, a good product at it's price point... and I'd choose it over a Rotel product of a similar price.
i would choose the jolida over the rotel or NAD. i have listened to the 1501 but have multiple jolida 1301's and a 1701 that i think are better than the 1501. the 1701 has a remote, the 1301's don't.
Bob, did you roll tubes on the 1501RC? I read your comments in other threads and can tell that you're not a fan. I am seriously considering this amp for a 3rd system with Energy RC-50s for movies and some music with a Velodyne servo sub.

rnstehno, interesting that you prefer the 1301 to the 1501 since they seem like they're cut from the same cloth with the 1501 being much more powerful.
Post removed 
I recently purchased a 1501D with tube rectification, from jolida.net

The tubes and the signal caps in this amp were pure hell listen to (i.e. harsh and fatiguing). After a pair of Mullards and V-Caps, the 1501D is a pleasure to spend time with.