JBL Studio 590

Well I just bought the JBL Studio 590 after multiple YouTube and forum searches talking about how they’re so great for the money.. I’m sure that most people here will "nose up" at them because of their price at $499 each but if they’re in line with my JBL Studio 530’s, these should be awesome.

Put it this way, I sold my KEF LS50’s because the JBL Studio 530s ran all over them in my experience.
I didn't want it to happen because I'm an invested KEF guy..  We'll see how these do against my KEF R900's with Isoacoustic Gaia II feet.
dtximages
I had them shipped to my post office. A 4 Hour Window is better than what you would get with FEDEX or UPS.  I have a Fedex business account and they can show up anytime within a 12 hour period. Good luck with your delivery!
So I've had them for about 3 weeks now, I think.  They truly are spectacular speakers.  I'm not going to miss my Genesis APM-1s.  Actually, I can't wait to get rid of them.  

I bought 590's in Spring of 2019.  Delivery was a bit slow and communication was almost non-existant but they did arrive in fine shape.  I can't complain, especially in light of the price --free shipping included.  I bought them for HT but they ended up replacing my Cornwall IV's in the 2-channel rig, which I then sold.
Jdmccall56,

I am not surprised you liked them better than the cornwalls. The quality of the low cost JBLs has me interested in seeking out a pair of JBL 4367s. 
Can you give some details on what you liked better about the JBLs? Was it an equivalent for less money or better? 
I have demoed the Cornwall IV a few times and have several friends with the JBLs but never heard them together. 
I have thought about buying 4x590s for rear speakers but keep getting side tracked with two channel stuff. Maybe next time they are on sale.