Is there any one piece of vintage gear you most wished you owned?

Assuming vintage interests you, what one piece of vintage equipment would you most like to own? 

128x128zavato

I'm not really a vintage guy...but if I ever had money to burn, I'd love a 70s era Marantz receiver. They are just gorgeous. It wouldn't even have to work. Just sit on a shelf and look pretty! LOL

JBL 4350 monitors, first speaker I really fell hard for...couldn't even dream of owning them at the time ~1976.  They are monsters and one of the A'gonrs has two pair I believe.

ESS AMT-1 Towers, A Marantz 7C and an original Ampzilla.  The AMT-1 Towers were a 10" woofer transmission line version of the original AMT-1, with much more linear bass and better driver integration than the ported 2-way, due IMO to its higher placement closer to ear level.  The 7C is a well known legend of HiFi, and the Ampzilla was the culmination of Jim Bongiorno's career...the first really harshness-free high powered amp.  I spent a lot of time enjoying all of these, but never owned them.

JBL Everest (Model DD55000) with matching JBL18’’ Everest subwoofers (Model 50000).