Is there a list of full-range speakers (20-20kHz) somewhere on the internet?

When I internet-search for such a list, all I get is hits for full-range drivers. While a full-range driver that results in a full-range speaker could be excellent (provided everything else was in order), what I'm looking for are full-range speakers. These are likely to be floor-standing towers - but not necessarily towers.

Some examples:
GoldenEar Triton One (and I think Triton Reference and maybe Triton One.R
Tekton Double Impact (and above)

Looking for best value with 20-20kHz (flat-as-possible) response. I suspect there is a resource for this somewhere on the internet - thanks!

128x128mwatsme

Not one  of the chart mentioned above will do a true 20 hz in room or even close .

and please remember the higher the spl level even more less likely 

bass even at 25 hz which btw anything below 28 hz is low HZ vibration. Or rumble 

a concert grand piano is around maybe 28 hz , these low frequencies low off very fast and the spl is not sustained , in fact less then 4% of music at most is even recorded even  at 30 hz , if you can get bass at 30 hz thsts not rolled off steeply 

then Thst is very good . A high quality powered sub like the JL Audio Fathom line 

have great Bass room correction and will play mid to low 20 hz region 

Punch in the chest Bass .

erik_squires,

how do you find the golden ear tweeter glaring? AMTs aren't known for that they're usually very clear and smooth and accurate sounding.

Audiogon has a nice looking pair of YG Acoustic Vantage speakera foe sale at $22k and some YG Haileys.

They are both excellent speakers

IME full range speakers that sound good start at around $8K. That's being generous. What's your budget?

Yeah! It's called the Audiogon marketplace. There are plenty of promising full-range speakers in good condition around $5k.