Integrated Recommendation

Looking for an integrated for my Totem Mani 2s. I understand the high power / current requirement. Budget around $1500, new or used.

Currently considering a) Peachtree Nova 125 or b) Musical Fidelity A5 and a decent DAC. Sources are streaming files and vinyl.

Which will be more satisfying long term? Other ideas are welcome!
mdooty
Lots of good suggestions here. I'll add the Rogue Sphinx with tube input stage and Class D output that puts out 100WPC and doubles that into 4 Ohms. It comes in a couple hundred bucks under your price point new. There was a review recently in Absolute Sound if you haven't seen it. Just another option among a bunch of good ones. Best of luck.
I was also thinking about the Rogue Sphinx. Would seem to be a very good fit at the price point. I have not heard that unit specifically yet but am a fan of the tube/Class D hybrid approach and Rogue's amps that I have heard in general. Rogue tends to offer top notch value for tube amp gear.
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I also like the hybrid options, but worry that the suggestions (Rogue, Unison) lack the required grunt for the Mani 2.
The ROgue specs I've read indicate doubling power output from 100 watts into 8 ohm to 200 into 4 ohms. That's not a guarantee but a good omen for getting good performance out of the Manis.

Class D amps require less beefy power supplies in order to do that than most amps which makes ones that do good candidates on paper for demanding loads on a budget.

But the Manis are only 85 db efficient, so yes, ability to go louder and clear could be limited.

You would probably have to go used to do better/go louder. The more powerful MF would be a good choice for that.

Frankly, I think you might be better off going with a used power amp and separate pre-amp with hard to drive speakers like the Manis. Integrateds, especially less expensive ones, tend to not have the beefy power supplies needed for high power and current delivery. Class D integrateds, like those from Wyred maybe, might have the best chance and might be had used.

For separates, you might for example try a d-sonic class D amp used or new and match that to an affordable separate pre-amp within your price range.

I'd shoot for whatever you can find in your budget that features a 250w/ch power amp or more if possible, plus good current delivery ability. That's the main and most straightforward thing to get right first.
Mdooty-If you like the hybrid option consider a 2nd hand Valve Audio-Predator. I own one and trust me it has plenty of watts/current. The Predator is very neutral, tube rolling can help dial it in with your speakers. The only major weakness(have not tried 7308 tubes) with the Predator is it's not the most "open" sounding amp but that's a minor issue when considering cost. FWIW i've heard several of the amps mentioned and the Predator is superior.