Integrated for Cornwall IV

I'm currently running a Lyngdorf TDIA 3400 on my Cornwalls. Don't get me wrong, it sounds very good. To me the main selling point of the Lyngdorf is the Room Perfect Room correction. It's made a significant improvement on every speaker I've owned but on the Cornwalls not so much. Sometimes I prefer it off and sometimes on. On my Focals I just sold it was always on, no question.

So I am thinking of changing the Lyngdorf out for a Class A integrated or a tube integrated. Couple I've been eyeing are the Sugden A21SE, Ayon Spirit (guy I bought them from was using an Ayon integrated and it sounded really good), Octave V40??? Any suggestions very welcomed.  

Criteria: I like all kinds of music so needs to play metal/rock with impact as well as acoustic type music. Must have a preout for subs. 

Thanks

mofojo

Coincidentally, I just put a post about how my Forte IVs sound amazing with my Luxman 505Uxii and 507Z however, the 590axII (I think that’s the right model number) is class A and I bet it would be amazing with your Klipsch. The tone controls are also amazing on these integrated, so would allow you a little tweaking if necessary, or you can disable and go line straight.

I had a Decware integrated, 6 watt on the Forte IVs, but the Luxman blew it away

I’m interested in the Cornwall IV’s and have been researching them. My present system has both a class A amp (Pass XA25) and Quicksilver Mono 60 tube amps (which can run KT77s, about 25w each).

After doing a bunch of research on these very sensitive speakers, I see a lot of evidence that lower watt amps are the most musical match with these speakers. We’re talking less than 30 wpc. So, First Watt, Decware, 300b amps, that kind of thing. Such amps should be able to play all kinds of music, easily, and likely provide the best pairing with the Cornwalls. Again, this is based on my research.

If I go ahead and get the Cornwalls, I’ll be trying them with amps from 3 watts to 15 watts or so.

Just my two cents.

You might also look here or here or here, or on the Klipsch fora, here.