Integrated Amp W/Remote that I can ad my own amp. And use the Integrated for preamp only.

Need help. I have a vintage Marantz and I truly love the sound of Marantz. My audio friend built me a stand alone amp. I borrowed his preamp so I could hear it. The amp is 25WPC which is plenty for my Klipsch.
I swear his amp sounded almost identical to my old Marantz integrated but better. Very clean, clear, detailed and that touch of warmth like my Marantz.
i would like to stay with a Marantz integrated with remote and be able to use this awesome amp he built for me.
Been in this hobby a long time but since my stroke I have a hard time in trying to understand just what model if any I should buy. I know I could get just a preamp but when I find one that I like with remote it’s way beyond my retirement budget.
if need be as I don’t know if I have to look for something other then a Marantz I certainly will consider.
something pre owned in the 450.00 to 750.00 would be nice
Thanks guys for any input and suggestions you may have,
Dave
audioelevations
I understand, but due to my mobility I need one with a remote.
all the Marantz I’ve see are older ones and no remote.
maybe I just can’t locate newer Marantz with remote.

you could  have a remote volume kit installed in an older vintage preamp, if that warm sound is what your after as the newer Marantz stuff is not warm like the vintage stuff was IMO. 

Also the newer lower end Marantz stuff isn't really anything like the older vintage stuff its mass produces mid-fi stuff IMO. 

You really need to open your option to other preamps that have that warm sound your looking for. Not integrated amps that's a waste of money and power IMO, when you have a separate amp.  

Glennewdick,
Your not the first to bring this up about new Marantz.
Been thinking the last couples days to just store my vintage unit and look for a preamp for my new amp. It’s been years since I bought a pre but I have to agree with everyone that, that’s the way I should go.
thank you all much appreciated