if you remove 100% brick wall limiting from digital audio will it sound like vinyl

Sam here again and I've noticed the less digital brick wall limiting an album has, the more it sounds like vinyl. If you remove all the brick wall limiting for the loudness wars will it sound the same as vinyl? And if upsampling to dsd moves the noise well above 22khz will downsampling back to 16/44 flac using a high pass filter to remove all noise above 22khz remove the digital brick limiting and sound more like vinyl.
guitarsam
 And if upsampling to dsd moves the noise well above 22khz will downsampling back to 16/44 flac using a high pass filter to remove all noise above 22khz remove the digital brick limiting and sound more like vinyl.

22Khz that is way up there. I met a man that could hear above 22 Khz.

1 in 350,000 can hear above 20khz (1985)

Good ears are 28hz 16khz anything above is a plus.  

You can filter 22khz > with a voltage cleaner, too... just saying. I don't see the reason to begin with.

Must say, Sam you sure stay after it.. I admire the Terrier in you...

Regards
As some have pointed out here in response to your other, similar posts on this topic: There is no such thing as "brick wall limiting." So it isn't clear what you're talking about or what you're trying to achieve.
Sam here thanks for the responses. Please let me clarify. There is a very specific sound that vintage vinyl produces and it has nothing to do with digital vs analog or vinyl vs CD. When I listen to digital audio I hear  clearly defined left and right stereo channels and when I listen to vintage vinyl (1950's,60's,70's,80's) the left and right stereo channels blend with the center to create a 3d stereo depth perception that I don't hear on digital audio or new remastered vinyl.

what i mean by brick wall limiting is compression for the loudness wars.
https://postimg.cc/wRzpBBvD

mastering engineer bob katz declaired the loudness wars are over? 
https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/end-loudness-war

Sorry bob the loudness war is not over! The ebu128 loudness standard does nothing but reduce the volume. Look at this photo taken from the bob Katz article   https://postimg.cc/XrPkFH5Y  The over compressed audio is unlistenable. The overcompressed audio with ebu128 applied is unlistenable? The concept here is why apply compression when ebu128 is just going to lower the volume? Because the agenda all along had nothing to do with the loudness wars and everything to do with destroying the sound quality. to remove the healing effects of the hypersonic effect.

The quest continues

It’s more complicated. There are inherent problems with CD playback, always have been. The top three problems are scattered laser light getting onto the photodetector, external vibration affecting the laser assembly suspension as well as the electronics, fluttering and vibration of the disc Itself due to not being level during play and out-of-round CDs.
Geoff,
I agree with you, but certainly the out of round and vibration issues are just the same if not worse with vinyl, and clamping systems in better transports ameliorate the vibration problem a good bit.
The difference is nobody much knows about the fluttering CD and out of round CD problem whereas everybody and his brother knows about the vinyl warping issues and vibration issues and out of round issues. Most people assume error correction and laser automatic servo feedback fix the CD isssues.