if I buy an ultrasonic cleaner for my records will I be able to hear the difference?

I have a lot of records and have cleaned some of them with a VPI vacuum machine. My system is quite nice  but not ultra high end ( turntable about $2K and the rest to match) .Will I be able to hear the difference , with my system or is it just for those who can afford the very best?
rrm
Results will depend on the condition of the record.  Do you buy a lot of used vinyl?
I know you are looking for input from people who own an US cleaner, but that said, cleeds post makes a lot of sense!

(I've ordered the Degritter US cleaner, hopefully to arrive this fall, and I'm really looking forward to trying it out.  It will be my first record cleaner, beyond using an anti-static brush).

I am not sure I can hear the difference between a new record and a US cleaned one.  I have ordered a cheaper US cleaner which I want to use to remove as much as possible the ticks from old second hand records but I am not certain of the results as I am still waiting for delivery of the machine.  To say that US cleaner will improve details and resolution is beyond me.
Short answer:  Yes, you will hear the difference.

Longer answer:  You may not like what you hear.  US isn't magic and it can't do anything for damaged records.  I found that several of my older vinyl copies weren't just dirty after cleaning them with US, they were junk.

On the other hand, the records that were just dirty played, well, not new, but much better.  Some of the rare and rarely played stuff, was simply excellent as compared to pre-US cleaning.

So, you have to make your own decision.  For me, I firmly believe US to be the single greatest advance in vinyl playback improvement since the Discwasher brush.  I think that as long as you stay within whatever you consider to be a reasonable budget, you won't go wrong. I got into mine for < $750 and that worked for me.

Good luck and happy listening no matter which way you go!
Thanks to all for your wise comments. It sounds like a good investment but I cant ,yet, justify the 3-4K machines for my  mostly used vinyl. Effischer : which machine did you get for < $750?