I need Hign compliance cartridges

Hi, could you tell me

some not very expensive high compliance cartridges (under 1000-1500 usd) MM and MC.  that suit for heavy tonearms. If you know exact figures please indicate them.

I know only that denon 103 is a high compliance mc cartridge.

Thank you very much

Serge

serge8

Another vote for Koetsu for low compliance cartridges. Can be found in your price range used, if you’re patient. Their flagship Kai is for sale discounted at TMR, but still outside you range. I experienced it as worth saving up for purchase. 

Koetsu makes outstanding cartridges. I have a Rosewood Signature… outstanding. I don’t know about compliance, I let my dealer deal make sure what I buy is compatible with my system. It is.

Phasemation cartridges are all 8 or 8.5, depending on the model. They're big in Japan but not so well-known here in the US. I owned the entry-level P-3G around 20 years ago, when the company was known as Phase Tech. It was excellent..until I broke it.

I have been demo'd a not too expensive Phasemation MC Cart' alongside a DS Audio Cart'. The Phasemation was in my view an impressive Cart' as a comparison and considering the price difference.