How to convert VPI turntable to banlanced?

Please help, beside the VPI connection box. What else do I need to VPI turntable to banlanced? Thanks
seamaster300m
Mordante, no worries. FWIW, though, I don't think people buy our stuff because its tubes. They seem to be buying because its transparent and neutral. Also, the preamps were designed as stand-alone phono reproducers. They have the bare minimum to make them work with Aux sources.

The big issue that you run into with phono preamps in their own chassis is the connectivity that is introduced in getting the signal from the phono preamp to the line section. The problem is that if not controlled, the interconnect cable can be a major contributor to artifact in the system. So if you want to do it right the output of the phono stage should be designed to control the cable.

I have yet to see any phono section that does that.

If you have the phono section in the same chassis with the line section, this problem is overcome.

It apparent that most people do not realize that one of the functions of the preamp is to control the artifact in the cable (that is why the balanced line system was developed). If the balanced standards are followed, the cable will have no artifact at all. But most high end manufacturers are not cognizant of these facts so as a result, despite being balanced you still hear cable differences with their gear!
I agree with Ralph (Atma-sphere). Why would you ever buy a separate phono stage when you can get a full function preamp with built-in top quality phono for fewer total dollars (as compared to phono stage plus separate linestage) and without the compromises associated with the separate boxes? (Compromises: (1) with separates you need another IC that can/will inevitably color the sound/cost money, and (2) the phono stage usually needs a buffered output stage so it can drive that IC, which ALSO adds a coloration.) As for tubes vs ss, I think you may be cheating yourself if you categorically eliminate one type or the other based on that distinction alone. Disclaimer: I own and use an Atma-sphere MP1. Other balanced phonos, both tube and ss: Ayre P5Xe, ASR Basis, BAT, Aesthetix Io (but lower priced models are not true balanced), Hagerman Trumpet. There are many more but my mind has gone blank, as usual.
Srwooten, Do you know that (about the Xono) for a fact? I was under that impression for quite some time, but I think recently I read some contrary evidence. For one thing, I don't think it has XLR inputs, only XLR outputs. I am sure an e-mail to Pass Labs would clear up any doubts. The Aqvox is another like that; the maker makes some ambiguous statements regarding whether it is balanced or not.