How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner

Wow.  You just knew the dybbuks would emerge and seize the narrative.  So a majority is always right.  Rarely.  William Lendrum Mitchell, Brigadier General tried convincing the navy that projected air power would be considerable in the future.  The majority courtmartialed him for speaking lies.  Died in 1938.  And then there was Pearl Harbor.  Guess the majority lost that one.

I'll go with a well informed minority over a stupid ill-informed majority.  And....I like Class A, own it and love it.  I'll pay the carbon tax.

Someone once stated "if everyone is in agreement, nobody is thinking".

There is no climate emergency.  It's another attempt at a massive power grab like the covid lockdowns.

I'm keeping my Class A amplification and Greta can go ____ herself.

The sweetness of class A will need to be pryed away from my cold dead hands.

However, I've had solar panels for a while now and my Tesla gets charged by the sun! (to put Greta Thunberg's mind at ease).