Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp....anyone familiar?

Hi just reaching out to get any input/feedback  on the Herron VTPH-2A Phono Preamp.   While I'm happy with my existing Parasound JC3 Jr., someone recommended the Herron, so I got intrigued, as I've never run into, nor listened to, any Herron products.  
Thks, Jim

jhajeski
In my opinion....

The VTPH-2A is the best phono stage I've ever hear.  And I've heard most all the cost-no-object phono stages.  Aside from its very accurate and exquisite sound it is very flexible being able to handle high-output and low-output cartridges.  It also is capable of externally selecting moving coil cartridge loading by using RCA plugs rather than soldering resistors inside the case. 

And the free extra benefit that comes with the VTPH-2A is that it includes Keith Herron.  He provides great customer service.  Arguably the best in the business.  
If I didn't have the phono stage I have, that one would be on my very short list - it is very good.
Post removed 
I would love to hear some feedback to dweller’s question. I have a Chinook that I am thinking of selling and replacing with the VTPH-2A based on all the great reviews of the Herron.