Help ML 380s Owners. Volume knob Quit Working

I can only adjuct volume by the remote. I spoke to Harman group and they gave me the reset sequence. It still is frozen at whatever volume my remote left it at. I think its from power glitches? any suggestions??? cant afford to mail it in right now as business is quite poor at the moment. thanks chuck
chucker
I had the volume control board changed at my local M.L. dealer for $220 on my #380S , and they lent me a REF #32 in the mean time .
These guys also service Mark Levinson. Don't send it to Harmon, imo...They aren't Madrigal Labs unfortunately.

MARK LEVINSON: American made separates with the highest build quality. We are 1 of only 2 factory authorized service centers across the USA. One of our techs has Levinson experience going back to 1996.
http://www.pyramid-audio.com/brands.html

Note to self...use remote for majority of volume needs on my 380S...
Greetings,
I had the same problem with my ML 380. I sent it to the Service Bench and they replaced the volume control card. It works fine now. I think this a common problem with the ML pre-amps.
The Serivce Bench charged about $1200.00 to fix it, but they also replace all the caps and fuses.
Respectfully,
Joe Nies