Has a Power Conditioner Improved Your Sound?

My system sounds great. When it is on and not playing music it is dead silent. I tried a PowerPlant Regenerator and it didn’t improve my sound. Actually it slightly constricted my soundstage. Like most audiophiles I’m always searching for that next improvement and wonder if a power conditioner might add something to my SQ So before I start auditioning any power conditioners on a 30 day trial I’d like to know if anyone has experienced a significant improvement to their system, what that improvement was and which power conditioners they used. Right now I’m considering the Isoteck brand. Possibly the Aquarius or Electra. I’d most likely keep the amp plugged into the wall and connect my Streamer and DAC to the conditioner.

jfrmusic

Years ago my Paps used to go to the same phone repair guy for all his needs.  He sent my Paps home with what he thought was a broken UPS.  So Dad said I could have it if I wanted to try and fix it.  I opened it up later and saw the huge transformer and cars, etc  and realized this was a line conditioner.  More specifically an Ametek PowerVar.  It was the medical version.  I took it home and put it behind my listening rig, and it did in fact make my silence blacker, and felt clearer overall.

But my entire apartment is on a single 20A circuit so my place was a true candidate for a unit like this.

@thelonious527 currently using the same PC on my system with great results. I had the opposite with more openness and soundstage. 

Maybe plug one component into another outlet, then listen and repeat until you find the component that is causing issues? Or plug in your amp directly into the outlet. 

On my system there is also a 20a audiophile outlet installed in the wall. 

I like the Transparent power isolator which apparently gets rid of all the magnetic interference without restraining power.  And it has what appears to be a very good hydraulic designed surge protector.

It weighs like a lead block which to me indicates something good.  And it's visually appealing which is kind of helpful.

Cost around $6000 and comes with a really nice power cord.  

Very important to spend a lot of money so you feel better. 

I have owned the Plixar BAC 3000 for 5 years and recently added a second so I can have one for two power amps, two subs and another for my preamp, phono stage, DAC, transport & streamer. These are balanced 3000 watt toroidal transformers. You should check them out. Not sure if they are available in the US. They are designed and manufactured by James Soh at Soundaffairs in Singapore. Great addition in my opinion. Each unit weighs 40 kgs. so a very large transformer.