Has a Power Conditioner Improved Your Sound?

My system sounds great. When it is on and not playing music it is dead silent. I tried a PowerPlant Regenerator and it didn’t improve my sound. Actually it slightly constricted my soundstage. Like most audiophiles I’m always searching for that next improvement and wonder if a power conditioner might add something to my SQ So before I start auditioning any power conditioners on a 30 day trial I’d like to know if anyone has experienced a significant improvement to their system, what that improvement was and which power conditioners they used. Right now I’m considering the Isoteck brand. Possibly the Aquarius or Electra. I’d most likely keep the amp plugged into the wall and connect my Streamer and DAC to the conditioner.

jfrmusic

Sounds like some folks are plugging their amp(s) into their power conditioner while others are making a point of plugging them directly into the wall. What would be the point of bypassing the power conditioner, assuming it is able to supply enough current to the amps?

FWIW, I just replaced my Furman with a Tripp Lite LSM606M voltage regulator, noise filter, and surge protector. 6 outlets and 600 watt capacity. Enough for everything I have without power amp but they have larger versions. First impression very positive. On sale at Amazon for $114. 

Maintains 120v and definitely improved clarity and definition. It's brand new so time will tell. 

I have everything plugged into the conditioner. It makes sense to me to provide clean power to all the component, especially the amp(s).

@devinplombier - some manufacturers do not recommend any devices between their unit and AC mains. Simply because they never tested their product with all possible "conditioners". Similarly, Pass and Accuphase recommend using supplied power cables since this is what they tested their amps with.