Guys, this is part of the issue I am asking about in my other thread...

....I am trying to be proactive here. I want/need to buy some 15-20 amp fuses for my B&K amplifiers. These are the kind that fit into the fuse holder on the back and screw in. Once upon a time, these were easy to find. Now, not so much. The fuse has to fit into the screw-in receptical on the amplifier. Any idea where I could get new fuses that will do the trick?

Thanks!

j
stereoisomer

stereoisomer
I want/need to buy some 15-20 amp fuses for my B&K amplifiers. These are the kind that fit into the fuse holder on the back and screw in. Once upon a time, these were easy to find. Now, not so much. The fuse has to fit into the screw-in receptical on the amplifier. Any idea where I could get new fuses ...
It's not likely that your amplifiers really need 15A or 20A fuses. You might want to check your owner's manual. In any event, any good electrical supply house should have the fuses they need in stock.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. FWIW, both amplifiers came with 15 amp external fuses. The ST-202+ is pretty powerful on its own so I'm just trying to replace like with like.
You should remove the fuse and bring it with you to make sure that you replace it with the correct one. There are slow-blow and fast-blow type fuses. BTW, I have never seen an amp with such a high value fuse!  
@yogiboy 

I'm simply replacing the fuses that came stock with the amp. I'm quite certain there are a lot of amplifiers with higher amperage ratings than mine.