Goldenear Triton One R vs. PSB T3. vs. Spendor D7...

Which pair of speakers will have the most transparency, sound-stage  and depth? All are about $6500 to $7500. Which one in your opinion is the biggest bang for the buck?
128x128zeal
hey @zeal any pics of your current system? and yes would have liked to see what else they deleted nothing like a forum to trample on 1st amendment rights
Hey Zeal,  I am in the same boat.   Been waiting  a good long time before buying my next pair of speakers because I kind of savor the process.   I have been contemplating speakers for over a year as well and have gone from GE to PSB to Revel and now also looking at the Spendor D7's as a swap out pair with my B&W 805's. If anyone has thoughts on the difference between the 805's and D7's would be interested in their thoughts.  I have CJ ET3SE and Classic 60 gear with vinyl  so interested in comments from anyone who has driven the  D7's with tube gear.    BTW your sarcasm is sharp and crisp but not too bright.  Recommended Class A retorts. 
Suko
Thanks for the sideways compliment, " BTW your sarcasm is sharp and crisp but not too bright." It seems you can't make up your mind, sharp, crisp and not bright, hhmmmm.  Stereo5 had his mommy delete some great stuff. Oh well. I have Rogue Audio 180 Mono-blocks and a couple SS amps. The tubes are far better with my Martin Logans and the SS amps (April Music, Stello ai500 & Krell KVI300) sound better with my Pioneer/TADS and my Vandersteen Treo.
@zeal thanks for sharing I have never tried tubes I have been using wyred 4 sound amps on my focals sounded way better than the 110lb emotiva I had. For a total novice do you recommend any low on the totem pole or cheaper tube amp to start with? And in the comment department keep up the great work!!
@zeal,

I did not have anyone delete anything.  The moderator made the deletions on his/her own.  I got 3 notifications that my posts were deleted due to:  "None of your business".  I don't complain or cry to anyone.  Perhaps it was your mommy who made the deletions.  My mom died in 2012 at the age of 92.  God Rest Her Soul.