Goldenear Triton One R vs. PSB T3. vs. Spendor D7...

Which pair of speakers will have the most transparency, sound-stage  and depth? All are about $6500 to $7500. Which one in your opinion is the biggest bang for the buck?
128x128zeal
@zeal
So you are still talking about buying yet have done nothing.  You remind me of one of my audio buddy’s who always wants to compare components but who never buys anything.   Your reasoning about not being able to audition speakers Due to the virus shut downh, hence your asking doesn’t hold water.  A year ago you asked pretty much the same question yet there was no virus then and no closing of audio stores.  Instead of talking about me, why not go out and actually listen?   Although you would have to leave the safety of your keyboard. 
Post removed 

Just when I think, Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium you go and push the boundary even further.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense.

Just when I think I’ve read the stupidest thing ever, you go and say something else. I’ll go listen and buy a freaking speaker when I’m good and ready.

It’s hard to believe that I remind you of a friend or that you have any friends at all. You really should take up knitting because the advice you give is worthless.

wow ^^ you are my new hero I ran into so much bull**** on another forum I wish I would have you to consult with before I told them to ****

@zeal 

you are just a dreamer.  I will lay a bet that next year at this time you will still be talking about buying speakers.