FREE - THIEL CS 2_2 to a Good Home

Very good condition, except  one significant chip out of the wood veneer (maybe 1/2" x 1/2" ) on top of one of them.  Light Oak finish.

You can find a Stereophile review online - mostly positive.

Requirements - you need to meet me near Rochester, NY for pick up.  No shipping.

rop45

This is the kind of thing that me think there is hope for us after all. it's also making me realize the "treasure trove" of old obsolete black boxes and monkey coffins in my basement aren't going to buy me a private island for retirement.

Wow...what an offer!  They're perfect for a beautiful young music teacher with the voice of an angel.  Sent you a message. 😎

I live in Syracuse and could come and get them this weekend. I would love to hear how they sound compared to my Klipsch collection from that era (LaScala, Cornwall, Heresey, Forte). I would also never sell them, I pass most of my stuff off to family and friends anyway. I'm not sure how we make contact through this site tho.

Just a side note, selling speakers on line  is hard if you don’t have a local “market” for these things. They are heavy, large and difficult to ship. So if it’s not a local pickup then it’s very difficult to sell. Case in point, I’m trying to sell Two B&W floor standers, which I can’t fathom shipping anywhere so they are “Local pick up only”,