Footers under my speakers double the perceived value of my speakers!

My first experience with putting footers under my speakers was with Tannoy Westminster Royals.
With some difficulty, I put Mapleshade heavy footers under them. I was amazed. These $20k speakers, all of a sudden, became $30+ speakers! These days, I am into Stillpoints. Same thing-even more. My $30k speakers now sound like $60k speakers. I mean the imaging, the definition, the bass and everything just sounds fantastically Improved. I just put on the Stillpoints yesterday. This morning I jumped out of bed early just to be able to turn on the stereo and be floored. BTW- my speakers are 200 lbs and the Stillpoints Minis are strong enough. Pretty cheap for such an improvement!
mglik
And AGAIN............Does millercarbon have stock in Black Diamond Racing cones? I have used them and, while beneficial in some applications, I reserve space in my pockets for essential things like car keys. There is no one answer to isolation/vibration control. Some products work better than others depending on equipment and environment.
My be20 DMD's were 285 lbs each and sitting on concrete and just putting the stock floor spikes on them made a obvious difference in sound.
Well, I gotta say, I was a non-believer in anti-vibration/isolation pads. But no longer. I have a difficult audio room that is large, heavy padded furniture, lots of glass, high slanted ceiling, etc. I just didn't feel that I was getting good tight bass. The speakers sit on tile over a suspended floor. They sounded  a bit "tubby" in the bass.  So I thought why not try some pads. Amazingly the improvements went beyond the bass. Yes, the bass tightened up but I also got more clarity from the imaging. Hard to describe but they went from "very nice" to "wow" in all aspects. And, my wife also noticed the difference. Hearing is believing. 
Fat or muddy bass obscures detail in the midrange which then also negatively affects imaging. Very common with suspended plywood floors. Isolation helps clean that up. I use Auralex Subdude iso pads under my floorstanders and the difference is much as heardthat describes.

Unfortunately isolation does not increase speaker value.  It just lets you hear more of the speakers and less of the floor. 
mgliks,
The thing I do not see described is the flooring on which the Tannoys sit.
i.e. carpet or hard surface? Also slab or joists?  These two factors make
a big difference.
From the orgasmic description I am fairly sure you have a hard surface
not on a slab.